Education Horizons Group have recently completed updates for a set of changes relating to 2021 NAPLAN data submission, for changes required by the authorities in Queensland.
These changes have been compiled into a hotfix package, to allow you to obtain the changes necessary for your 2021 NAPLAN data submission.
The details can be reviewed via the following Discourse link: https://discourse.synergetic.net.au/t/naplan-export-changes-2021-qld/4658
Sites using Synergetic v70
The issue impacts the export option that is used to restrict the students included to only those in Years 3, 5, 7, 9 and was causing all student year levels to be retained when this setting was used.
Issue tracked and resolved via DSY-21089
Once the patch is applied you will need to:
- Open Interface Settings
- Review the QCAANAPLAN → 2021 → Outbound → luGender code mappings, and
- Ensure they are all accurately defined, particularly any additional Gender codes you may have created.
We have created a hotfix patch for both v69 and v70 releases of Synergetic, to provide you with the relevant updates to support your NAPLAN data export.
1) Download the appropriate zip file from one of the links below to your system:
2) Open the zip file and extract the included exe file to your SQL server (or to a location that is able to communicate with the SQL Server)
3) Run the hotfix exe program - this will run a database patcher wizard which will take you through the steps to apply the database logic changes for this report.
4) Once the patcher has completed successfully, your system should be updated and able to export NAPLAN data for 2021 submission.
As always, if you have any further questions or concerns, our Support team is available to assist:
Please make sure to mention that your query is in relation to ‘NAPLAN hotfix’ to help our support team action your request as efficiently as possible.