Primary Time is used to:
- timetable by exception, usually for primary schools
- prepare yard duty rosters.
In addition to these 'how to' topics you can watch related videos on YouTube. See Videos.
To install, register and start using Primary Time, see Getting started.
Timetabling by exception
Before timetabling with Primary Time, see:Getting timetables into Synergetic
Main timetabling tasks include:
You can copy the existing Primary Time file and then modify it when creating timetables for:
Preparing yard duty rosters
Teachers are rostered to supervise students in designated areas (yards) within your organisation:
- from a set time until the start of classes
- during breaks, such as recess and lunch
- from the end of classes until a set time.
Main yard duty rostering tasks include: